eMSM is a web-based Electronic Marketing Spend Management that enables users to perform all the requisitions related to Non Production and Marketing Spends. Users are able to upload budgets and to create requisitions. User can create purchase order and receipts.
The system provides a coordinated and efficient method of maintaining requisitions and providing quick and easy data retrieval in one secure, centralized location for accurate and consistent use across all the systems. The design of the system is based on creating requisitions, approval of requisitions, creations of Purchase Orders, Receipts, and invoice claims.
eMSM provides the complete functionality of operational steps during Marketing Spending Management.
- eMSM ensures business continuity with the highest levels of system availability through technologies that protect the data against costly human errors and minimize disaster recovery downtime.
- Provides the flexibility needed to deal with requisition, Approval workflow and budget.
- Provides an infrastructure that can grow according to the business needs. It can be expanded according to the growing needs of organization. It is also capable of handling large amounts of data to cope up with not only current but also future organizational needs.
- Provides a secure environment to address privacy with built-in features that protects the data against unauthorized access. It provides different roles, and privileges can be provided according to their needs.
- Allows concurrent access by many users. Many users can log on to the system at the same time and perform their desired operations. The underlying mechanism of locking is used to handle concurrent access by multiple users.
Application Level Security and User Roles
At the application level, the system implements two roles.
1. Administrative Role: The administrator is capable of providing up all the setup parameters and making to changes to these parameters as required. The administrator is also capable of creating new roles as well as assigning and taking away privileges from existing roles.
2. User Role: Users are authorized to perform operations and retrieve requisitions that are authorized to them. There are two types of user that will use this system: Internal User (Active Directory users) & External Users.
request for more info