How to Boost your Recruitment Process?
Hiring the right talent is one of the biggest challenges for any business manager or owner. Where to begin with the recruitment, how to consolidate the data, manage the interview scheduling, and optimally utilize the information, resulting in the best job recruitment.
The decision of whether to use manual or automated recruitment software often rests on which one is the most feasible and effective for your organization.
A manual recruitment system requires much more time and skills of a recruitment manager’s time. It sometimes proves to be quite costly for the organization as well.
This is definitely a greater solution. Larger companies often standardize processes and find it faster and more cost-effective to utilize and automate the recruitment process.
The best recruitment software should have the following features:
You should be able to post job listings on various websites (including your own) and on social media - LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & etc.
The recruitment software should enable you to accept online resumes to save time and automatically fill in the candidate data.
It should give you a selection of questionnaire features to eliminate job candidates who are not eligible. You should also be able to quickly and easily find qualified candidates based on your specific criteria, such as the required qualifications and experience.
It should help you to stay organized throughout the recruitment process. You can break down the hiring process with candidate lists, contact management, and scheduling. The software must also have a user-friendly analytical dashboard to collect and measure the data.
Potential job candidates
You should be able to build & maintain a long-term relationship with current & potential job candidates.
How TimeTrax recruitment software help you with the hiring process?
The TimeTrax Recruitment Software is a one-to-one solution that makes the hiring process easier, even if you have a very lean organization. It will help you save time and money by assisting you in finding the best candidate in the most reliable and cost-effective manner. Most recruitment software offers a number of automated tasks:
- Job placement
- Candidate sourcing
- Tracking of applicants
- Integration of third parties
- Analytics and reporting capabilities
TimeTrax Recruitment software has a list of additional features as follows:
- Job Ad posting
- Job Ad display
- Resume Entry by Candidate against Job Ad display
- Resume Entry by Admin
- Resume Review by HR
- Resume shortlisting by HOD or any other Department Representative defined on Job Post
- Hiring Reason Setup
- Interview Type Setup
- Interviewer Setup
- Venue Setup for Interview
- Call for Interview
- Notification Email to the candidate for Interview Timings and Address Map
- Notification Email to selected Interviewers for Interview Timings
- Interview Evaluation entry by the interviewer using ESS
- Interview Evaluation Review by HR
- Employee Creation
Advanced Features of TimeTrax Recruitment Software:
- Career Level Setup
- Question/Answer setup
- Designation wise Job Description Setup
- Personnel/Hiring requisition request
- Head count budget validation
- Personnel/Hiring requisition request
- Approval based on defined workflow
- Job Ad posting against approved Hiring requisition
- Job Ad posting approval based on defined workflow
However, only a few encompass analytics and reporting capabilities to improve your hiring process.
How TimeTrax Recruitment Software is beneficial for you?
- Improve recruiter’s performance & speed up the recruitment process
- Improve recruiter’s productivity and enhance visibility
- Grow your database
- Reduce administration work
- Improve recruitment quality
- Improve communication
- Secure sensitive data
- Minimize paperwork
- Allow transparency
Follow these steps to save time, stay focused and choose the Best Recruitment Software that perfectly suits your needs.
Now sit back, relax and enjoy your progress, with TimeTrax Recruitment Software!